COVID Salon Update
Updated on Monday August 9th, 2021
After a long 7+ month closure we are thrilled to announce that the salon re-opened on Wednesday June 30th! We thank you for your patience and loyalty during this long layoff and we can only hope that the closures are now a thing of the past. The team here at Michael Kluthe Salon cannot wait to see you again!
You can be assured that the high level of safety protocol that was in place when we came back from lockdown #1 will be in place when you return. The salon will be a safe environment for you to visit. As a reminder:
– Clients must wear a mask in the salon
– Do not bring in any food or drink
– Come no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
– Come to your appointment alone unless you need assistance
– If you are experiencing any Covid symptoms or you are generally feeling unwell, please call the salon and reschedule your appointment
Here’s to happy staff, happy clients and great hair! See you soon.